This is not my normal cricut project, but I thought I would share anyway. My mother had this chair in her garage in the going, going, going pile. She's had it forever and it had seen better days-ripped seat and drips of paint all over. I love the little flower on the back though, so I snagged it and thought I'd fix it up a bit. I sanded it down - mostly. I left some of the dark on the edges and creases (see photo 2), partly because I was going for a shabby chic-distressed look, and partly because I was sanding outside in the FREEZING cold and wanted to hurry inside to thaw. Then I put on a layer of Minwax stain and finish. I tore off the old seat cover only to find another underneath - I guess I wasn't the first one to redo it. I stapled on the new fabric, screwed the seat back on and POOF - fabulous new chair. I started about 3 and had it done and back in the house by 6, not to bad. Thanks for looking!