I've started unmounting my stamps to save some room. The problem is that I can't bare to throw away perfectly good blocks. So, I guess I didn't really save any room, just rearranged a bit. Here are some I did yesterday to set out for Valentines. For my unmounting I'm zapping the stamps in the microwave for about 12 seconds, pealing off the rubber/foam, pealing the sticker, putting the sticker onto the foam, then putting a thin coat of Aleens tack it over and over on the sticker and storing in cd cases. Not perfect, but Aleens at Micheals is about $3 with a coupon and the sheets of cling are about that for one 8x11 sheet (plus shipping). There are a ton of different ways to do this, but this seems to work the best for me. This leaves a sticky block, which you can sand, or just add paper :) I used Storybook and vinyl for the letters.