This is my first tile for the wall. First I drilled two holes in my 46 cent 6x6 tile (which is very easy, so much easier than I thought that I quickly went through the tile and made a hole in hubbys work bench). Then I cut my vinyl, this image is Upsy Daisy from Stampin Up. The image is included in the new Digital studio software, so I just imported to inkscape, traced, then imported to SCAL. I cut it from brown vinyl and put it on the tile. The words are stamped (from Inspired by Nature, Stampin Up) and then I added a clear coat of acrylic. Then added a ribbon for hanging. There are eyelets around the ribbon, they are not "set" I just have the posts into the tile hole, the ribbon is so thick that they are tight enough without any glue. You can also hang tiles (so I've heard) with picture hangers and gorilla glue, but I don't have any yet (getting some today, because if you have a design on the top-like on the next one I'm doing, the holes get in the way). The spray changed the color of the letters so this will be my practice/to keep one and now I'm going to go do a couple others for actual gifts, and hopefully use a different ink.
FYI: Stampin Up has vinyl on sale this week.